Translate

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Blogging health check 1

Feedback from my teacher

"Hi China, you have a solid blog at the moment with some strong posts though I felt a few could do with more detail. Post 14 on the analysis of technical elements currently only includes one example and it'd be useful for you to list more when you analyse texts. Similarly your write up of "Ideas for our sequence" - listing the specific elements of MES would make this idea much more concrete. I like the idea by the way but the only problem I can foresee is finding actors who "look the part". 
I'd also add please don't be shy of using other methods of ICT - emzae, Slideshare, Prezi etc - when it comes to presenting information. It's essential, and it will give you extra marks when we grade and make your blog look more interesting and attractive". 

No comments:

Post a Comment