Translate

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Contribution

In the editing lessons over the past couple of weeks our group have all contributed in many ways in getting our work to the standard it is today. My contribution has been through editing as I have created and added different title sequences which had an adapted style to match the youth drama. This included the colour of black and white which really went well with our opening scene. I managed to also to film the first draft of our opening scenes such as characters and the scenary. We used most of the scenary in our film which was used to set the mood and tone of the film. Including this I have also edited parts of the film such as shortening a few clips in order to keep within our given time limit of our film, with this I have also edited the music by adding fade ins and fade outs in order to make the action swift.




No comments:

Post a Comment