Translate

Friday 6 March 2015

Plan for Evaluation



Planning the evaluation:

I have decided 4 types of ICT to present the answers, for example, i have decided to use a montage of still images from the film. I will also be using prezi to present my work in a different work in order to explain a certain question. Moreover I will also be using video, by using a flip camera which could be used to interview members of the target audience. Lastly I will also be using a slideshow to in order for the presentation of my work. I have also thought of the structure I will be going for in my work, I will be breaking the answer into smaller parts and will be bullet pointing how to answer the question into stages. This will help me answer the question, effectively, by including important information, as well as this it will also allow me to answer my question in detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment