Translate

Friday 13 February 2015

Blogging Health Check 1

Hi Ahsan You do have 15 posts currently but I note that 2 of these are totally empty and at least one only has two pictures in it. These partial and empty posts take down your total grade - please fill them in properly. I also note that you could use more graphics or ICT - your post on title sequences from Art of the Title is well written but lacks any graphics and has mixed font sizes. I also note that you have not yet posted your remake and your assessment of this piece of work. When you actually start to plan your sequence, you must include more detail and put in more effort. Longer posts with good ICT will get you a better mark and they will also aid your planning, leading to a better product. I suggest you use workshop this week to catch up. Improvement of my posts have been made I have included more posts and into detail I am aiming to hit my targets. I have also filled in empty/unfinished blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment