Translate

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Feedback on my blogs

FEEDBACK: A little under where you should be at this point in the unit Shanaz.  What I need you to do is to commit to coming to one lunchtime workshop per week to get on top of this work, aiming to blog individually at least 3 times a week.  Post your own overview of the filming session, with photos, post your own outline of what you need to improve I light of the filming session, and post your own plans for the rest of the week.  Quite simple blogs and it will bulk up your post count quite considerably. 

How I am going to improve?

I am going to improve my blogs by ensuring I spend more time completing them all up to standard and for the correct deadlines. On wednesdays I am going to being attending Media workshops and blogging  every Monday during lunch time as I have a 3 hour gap.

What am I going to change?

I am going to ensure that I find new ways to upload my bloggs, including using better ict skills and other softwares rather than having plain font as it does not attract young people.

No comments:

Post a Comment